Phone: (510) 459-9246
Are you feeling unsure about what your baby or young child’s behavior is telling you?
Has being pregnant or becoming a parent been more difficult than you expected?
Is there so much conflicting parenting advice that you feel uncertain as to how to move forward with decisions like feeding, sleeping, discipline, toilet training, finding time for your partner, etc.?
If you’re wanting a thoughtful and experienced perinatal, early childhood, and family relationship professional to help you think through and strategize around your family’s particular concerns, I can help.
My name is Kimberly Kerlin, and I’m a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice in Lafayette, CA, specializing in serving young children and their families, individuals, and couples in central Contra Costa County.
I encourage you to review the various services I offer:
• Help for those experiencing Perinatal Depression and Anxiety
• Help for those with Difficult-to-Soothe Infants
• Parent Consultation for Early Parenthood
• Individual or Family Therapy
• Couples Counseling for those with Young Children
• Home-Based Counseling and Therapy Sessions
• Clinical Supervision and Consultation for Professionals
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at 510-459-9246 or email@example.com with any questions or to discuss your particular concerns.